Monday, April 21, 2008

Help get us Flying



Flugtag Red Bull entry with no funds to build or place to assemble & test design of the future. This design uses a Bi-Rotor & Blended Wing & Body frame to hold a split canard & a variable tail. The twelve rotor blades are stitched or ultrasonicly welded Tyvek parafoils, six rotate CW (left side) and six rotate CCW (right side). Pedal power thru a five way transmition
to spinup, wheel drive, two thrust vectorable pusher props w/flex shafts.


I have some of the parts, need not so silent well off partner. The first production air bike could cost $45,000. If someone's really into this with me I can make
an automatic control once we have some sensors mounted around on the
airframe and rotor blades, I can put some data to my software and the PDA
will fly it for us. The ramp at Red Bull would be a good test, current record
160'.


bob_kaehler2001@yahoo.com



I wait for the phone to ring on the next generation of autorotational VTL flight.

No comments: